October 22, 2010

DIY Halloween Costumes

So I went looking for cheap, DIY, crazy Halloween costume ideas and this is what I found.




The instructions to this crazy piece can be found at http://www.instructables.com/id/Burtons-Mad-Hatter-Hat/


I've never been quite this lazy with my costumes, but this might actually be a good idea. Thank you Martha Steward, sometimes even your crafts might be affordable and achievable.

This skirt will also work great for fairy and belly-dance costumes!

Another quirky hat, this time from the amazing Threadbanger episodes. I am definitely trying this one out sometime... I've got tons of random decorations that need some use!



This website has some pictures for some beautiful tiaras! If you want to be a fancy princess or fairy for Halloween this is where its at.


There will be much more costume links and ideas coming your way soon. If you want to be a fairy... check out the fairy post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment